Creating class packages
It’s easy to set up a non-recurring package, or a recurring package through ClassFit. In the below article we’ll show you how.
When creating your class package ClassFit provide several options to customize your class package to your business needs.
- Class package name – This is what your customers will see when purchasing the package.
- Class package type – There are three options:
- Class pack – This is a single class package or class pack. Once it expires it will not renew automatically.
- Weekly recurring membership– This is a weekly membership. It will renew every seven days and your clients will be charged at each renewal
- Monthly recurring membership – This is a monthly membership. It will renew every 30 days and your clients will be charged automatically.
- Number of classes in package – This is how many classes will be assigned to the package
- Days before package expires– If you have selected a one off class package, you can choose an expiry date. This will be the number of days after purchase that the class package will expire.
- Currency – We will provide you with the currency options based on your account location
- Package includes all classes – Yes / No
- First time clients only – If you want to offer a special discount for first time customers, you can do so by checking the “First time clients only?” box. We will then only allow each account holder to purchase this once. Tip; you can create a class pack with one class if you want to offer a discount for the first class only.
- Which classes are included in the package
Once you’ve customized your package, click Create Package.
Now your page will refresh and your package will appear in the table below. If you need to edit or delete your packages, you can do so by clicking on the Edit or Delete buttons. This will not affect any customers who have previously purchased one of these packages.
Adding your package widget to your website
To add the class package widget to your website, you follow the same steps as when adding your calendar to your website. From the Class Packages page, at the bottom, click on the Generate code button.
Then two lines of code will appear.
To add the class package widget to your website, you follow the same steps as when adding your calendar to your website. Please see the below links for your website type.
If you need any further help with this, please email email@example.com.