ClassFit ("we", “us” or “our”) are committed to protecting and the privacy of all visitors to our website www.ClassFit.com (and all pages attaching to and including this domain name) and all visitors who access our website or services through any mobile application (together, the “Site”).
1. Businesses or individuals who subscribe to our service (ie, gyms and gym staff) (referred to throughout as “Subscribers”); and
2. The individuals who purchase products and services from the Subscribers (ie, gym members) (referred to throughout as “Subscriber’s Customers”),(both Subscribers and Subscriber’s Customers are referred to as “you” or “yours”, as appropriate).
If you are a Subscriber’s Customer and use our Site in connection with services offered by the Subscriber, we collect information relating to you on behalf of the Subscriber. The information you give us may include your name, postal address, e-mail address phone number and payment information. In these circumstances, we act as a data processor and the Subscriber (ie, your gym) acts as a data controller.
If you are a Subscriber’s Customer, we only share your personal data with the gym or studio that you are a member of or have purchased services from, and do not share your personal data with other companies aside from the ones disclosed in this policy who act as sub-processors to us. Your personal data will be stored and held by us as further described below. You should contact the Subscriber (as controller) with any questions, complaints or requests regarding the processing of your personal data.
We encourage you to refer to the Subscriber’s Privacy Statement in order to understand how your personal data is collected and used.
If you are a Subscriber or an agent or employee of a Subscriber, we act as a data controller of the personal data that we collect about you.
1.Information we may collect
1.1 Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, subscribe to a service available via the Site and / or when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, postal address, e-mail address phone number and payment information. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you.
1.2 Information we may collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
1. technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
1.4 Children under 13. We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
3. Uses made of the information
3.1 Lawful basis of processing. Our processing of your personal data is necessary for the most part in order to perform the services that you have requested of us. We may also, from time to time, process your data in order to further our own legitimate interests, as set out in more detail below. Where we process your personal data in order to further our own legitimate interests, we will ensure that your data protection rights are respected at all times. You have a right to object to our use of your personal data where it is based on our legitimate interests, and if you do so, we will cease to use and process your personal data for that purpose, unless we can show there are compelling legitimate reasons for us to continue or we need to use the Personal Data for the purposes of legal claims.
3.2 Where you agree to certain uses: We may use the information you provide, and the information we collect, where you have consented to our use for a particular purpose, such as to allow us to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you.
3.3 If you do give your consent for us to use your personal data for a particular purpose, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to our future use of your personal data for some or all of those purposes by writing to email@example.com.
3.4 Information you give to us. We will use this information:
1. To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; 2. To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device. 3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so; 4. As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure; and / or 3.5 Information we collect about you. We will use this information: 1. To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; 2. To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device; 3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so; 4. As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure; and / or 3.5 Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
4. Disclosure of your information.
4.1 We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
4.2 We take reasonable steps to secure your personal data against unauthorized access or disclosure. The transmission of data is encrypted in all circumstances where you provide payment information.
4.3 We may share your personal data with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in sections 7 and 8 of the Companies Act 2014 (as may be amended, superseded or replaced from time to time).
4.4 We may share your information with selected third parties including our business partners, product and services suppliers and sub-contractors; and / or analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site.
4.5 We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
1.if we are acquired or we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
3.to protect our (or our customers or other relevant parties’) rights, property or safety.
5. Where we store your personal data
5.1 Personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored and processed at, any country where we do business, which may include a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by personnel operating outside the EEA that work for us or for one of our suppliers, service providers or sub-contractors. The laws of jurisdictions outside the EEA may not have the same level of protection for personal data as apply in Ireland. In such circumstances we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
5.2vWhere the recipient is based in the United States, we will ensure that the recipient adheres to the principles of the US-EU Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information from EEA member countries or an alternate legitimising mechanism.
5.3 Where the recipient is located in any other jurisdiction outside of the EEA, we will put in place an appropriate legitimising mechanism under applicable data protection laws. For further information on data transfers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.4 Where you have chosen (or where we have given you) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
5.5 Please be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site which you transmit at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will apply procedures and use security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. Retention of your personal data
6.1 We retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted for legal and regulatory purposes and legitimate business purposes. In general, we hold this information for a period of seven years, unless we are obliged to hold it for a longer period under law or applicable regulations.
7. Your rights
7.1 If you are an agent or an employee of the Subscriber (ie, gym staff or employees) and we act as the data controller of your personal data, you can contact us about questions, complaints or requests regarding our processing of your personal data at email@example.com.
7.2 You have the right to request a copy of your personal data currently held by your data controller. Where we act as your data controller, we will provide you