Switching from MindBody Online
We know that switching systems can seem complicated and perhaps even daunting. That’s why we’ve made it really simple to switch over from MindBody Online to ClassFit and created a step by step guide below.
Step 1 - Create your ClassFit account and set up the basics
- Creating your ClassFit account
- Setting up your profile
- Adding instructors
- Connecting to Stripe
- Connecting to Zoom (optional)
- Setting up your check-in policy (optional)
- Creating class packs and recurring memberships (optional)
Step 2 - Let us know you want some help switching over
- Website details for us to copy your schedule from
- Brand guidelines (we can try to copy your current website if you prefer)
- Website login details so we can remove the MindBody Online Calendar and add your new shiny ClassFit calendar. If you would prefer to add your ClassFit calendar to your own website, you can do so using this step by step guide.
Send all of this information over to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining that you would like support migrating to ClassFit. We will then set up your classes, and calendar for you.
Step 3 - Download your data from MindBody Online
- Go to Reports / Client Reports / Visits remaining, or click this link.
- Make sure your time filters are set to at least 1 year ago, if they go back that far.
- Adjust the filters to include everything such as products, locations, types etc.
- Select “Detailed report”.
- Click generate.
- Export as .xlsx
Check that all data is accurate. One you have done this, send the report to email@example.com.
Step 4 - Communicate the change
Once we’ve created all of your classes, and imported your client details we will invite all of your clients to join you on ClassFit and set up an account. We recommend that you communicate this switch to your customers beforehand so they understand why we are emailing them, and just in case our email gets caught in their junk folder.
Step 5 - Leave the rest to ClassFit
Once you have approved the information we’ve uploaded, we can switch your old MindBody Online calendar for your shiny new ClassFit calendar. We recommend including some text on your website above your calendar to remind clients that you are using a new booking system, so their old MindBody Online login details will no longer work, and that they need to register with ClassFit – which they can do from within your calendar. Once they have logged in, they will still have all the class packs and memberships they previously had. They will need to add their card details to the system to purchase any future classes (unless they already have class credits) or to pay for any recurring memberships they have.
And if you, or any of your customers have any questions, or need any further support, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do everything we can to help you.