How to stop emails going into junk
Mac OS X Mail App
To whitelist all emails from a domain in the Mail app for Mac OS X or macOS:
- In the top menu, click Mail > Preferences.
- Click the Rules tab.
- Click Add Rule.
- Enter a whitelist name in the Description field, such as “Whitelist: sumo.com” to create the new rule.
- For conditions, set the first dropdown menu item to any. It should say: If any of the following conditions are met.
- In the following dropdown menus, select From in the first field and Ends with in the second field.
- In the text field following Ends with, enter the domain name that you want to whitelist. Include “@” before the domain name to make the filter specific—for example, to whitelist all mail from the sumo.com domain, but not mail that might come from one of its subdomains (such as @subdomain.sumo.com), type “@sumo.com” into the field.
- Click the plus sign next to the last condition to add another domain with the same criteria if you want to whitelist more domains.
- In the Perform the following actions section, set the three dropdown items to: Move Message, to the mailbox: Inbox (or any target folder you want).
- Click OK to save the rule.
If you need any further help with your images, please email email@example.com.