Creating class packages
It’s easy to set up a non-recurring package, or a recurring package through ClassFit. In the below article we’ll show you how.
- Class package name – This is what your customers will see when purchasing the package.
- Class package type – There are four options:
- Class pack – This is a single class package or class pack. Once it expires it will not renew automatically.
- Recurring membership– This is a membership which will renew automatically, based on the timings you set. At each renewal period it will charge your client and give them a new set of credits.
- Course – This is linked to specific classes. Once your client enrolls to the course, they will be automatically signed up to the linked classes.
- Standing reservation – This is a recurring membership linked to specific classes. When a client enrolls, they will automatically be signed up to the classes and will renew automatically until cancelled.
- Number of classes in the package – This is how many classes will be assigned to the package
- Days before the package expires– If you have selected a one off class package, you can choose an expiry date. This will be the number of days after purchase that the class package will expire.
- Recur period – If you have selected a recurring membership you can make it recur either weekly, 2 weekly, 4 weekly, monthly, 3 monthly, or yearly.
- Currency – We will provide you with the currency options based on your account location
- Package includes all classes – Yes / No
- First time clients only – If you want to offer a special discount for first time customers, you can do so by checking the “First time clients only?” box. We will then only allow each account holder to purchase this once. Tip; you can create a class pack with one class if you want to offer a discount for the first class only.
- Which classes are included in the package
Once you’ve customized your package, click Create Package.
Now your page will refresh and there will be a notification that your package was added successfully. If you need to edit or delete your packages, you can go to Edit Package. This will not affect any customers who have previously purchased one of these packages.
If you need any further help with this, please email email@example.com.