Creating class bundles and memberships
It’s easy to set up one-off class bundles, or recurring memberships through ClassFit. In the below article we’ll show you how.
When creating your class bundle ClassFit provide several options to customize your class bundle to your business needs.
- Class bundle name – This is what your customers will see when purchasing the bundle.
- Bundle type – There are three options;
- Weekly recurring membership – This is a weekly membership. It will renew every seven days and your clients will be charged at each renewal
- Monthly recurring membership – This is a monthly membership. It will renew every 30 days and your clients will be charged automatically.
- One off class bundle – This is a single class bundle or class pack. Once it expires it will not renew automatically.
- How many classes do you want in your bundle – This is how many classes will be assigned to the bundle or membership.
- After how many days will your bundle expire – If you have selected a one off class bundle, you can choose an expiry date. This will be the number of days after purchase that the class bundle will expire.
- First time clients only – If you want to offer a special discount for first time customers, you can do so by checking the “First time clients only?” box. We will then only allow each account holder to purchase this once. Tip; you can create a class bundle with one class if you want to offer a discount for the first class only.
- Plan currency – We will provide you with the currency options based on your account location
Once you’ve customized your bundle or membership, click Create bundle.
Now your page will refresh and your bundle will appear in the table below. If you need to edit or delete your bundles, you can do so by clicking on the Edit or Delete buttons. This will not affect any customers who have previously purchased one of these bundles.
Adding your bundle widget to your website
To add the class bundle widget to your website, you follow the same steps as when adding your calendar to your website. From the Class Bundles page, at the bottom, click on the Generate code button.
Then two lines of code will appear.
To add the class bundle widget to your website, you follow the same steps as when adding your calendar to your website. Please see the below links for your website type.
If you need any further help with this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.