Checking which version of the mobile app you have
In this article we’ll show you how to find out which version of the ClassFit app you have.
Apple / iOS
If you have an iOS device you can check which version of the ClassFit app you have in the following way:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Select General > iPhone Storage.
- Wait a moment, and the screen will populate with storage stats for each of your installed apps.
- Tap ClassFit
- Next to the ClassFit app icon you’ll see the app name, the version number you’re looking for.
If you have an Android device you can check which version of the ClassFit app you have in the following way:
- Open Settings on your device
- Tap “Apps”
- Tap “ClassFit”
- Scroll to the bottom of this page to see the version number.
If you need any further help with this, please email email@example.com.